Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pixton!

Hey class! Today we are going to be learning about both Kenya and Egypt. You will be paired up with another student, and you will both read the comic that I made about Kenya, and discuss it with each other. How is your life different from a child in Kenya's? How is your family different? What do you usually eat at the holidays?






Once you discuss whatever is on your mind, you and your partner will come to me, and I will give you a group number. You will see in the second comic that there are directions for you. You will use my comic as a model, and you and your partner will make one slide for an Egypt comic.

Once everyone finishes, we will put them all together, and you get to teach your classmates and me what you found.





No comments:

Post a Comment